Attending delegates will have the opportunity to pre-schedule face to face meetings with key players in the youth, student and educational travel industry.
The focus of this event is buying and selling youth travel programmes, products, itineraries and services and you can expect to meet organisations from the UK and overseas, all with a focus on sending or receiving youth travellers to the UK.
An example of the sectors represented at past events include:
- youth and student tour operators and travel retailers
- school travel organisers
- youth accommodation providers (hostels, homestay, student accommodation)
- activity holiday and summer camp providers
- language schools, education providers and educational institutions
- official student and tourism bodies
- study abroad, work exchange, au pair and internship programme organisers
- destinations, tourist boards, RDAs, LGOs
- transport providers
- attractions, restaurants and venues
- plus many others