Appointment scheduling is now open!
Log in to your personalised Marcom eSchedule account in order to make your appointments. The system is accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
The appointment system will remain open until Wednesday 28th April at 12pm GMT. At this time your meeting schedule will become final.
The event will operate during the below times and you will need to be logged on for the duration of the event in order to conduct your meetings
- 27 April 2021 – Session 13:30hrs – 17:00hrs GMT
- 28 April 2021 – Session 09:00hrs – 12:30hrs GMT
Please note timings are subject to change prior to the event
Who Should I Meet
- Buyers: can meet Suppliers
- Suppliers: can meet Buyers & Suppliers
Tips on Appointment Scheduling
- Log in regularly – new buyers and suppliers are being added frequently
- It’s very important that you take time to request appointments – appointments are made by mutual consent, so be sure to proactively send and receive meeting requests – you may need to send multiple requests to finalise your schedule
- Do not limit meeting requests to 20 just because that’s the number of meeting slots available – the meeting requesting stage is very fluid and you may need to send multiple requests to finalise your schedule
- Make sure you accept or decline meeting requests to avoid others waiting for your reply – it helps others to finalise their schedule too!
Get Ready for the Day
If you are joining us from outside the UK, please make sure you are working on the correct time zone.