The BETA Youth Travel Workshop delivers excellent business opportunities at excellent value. This event brings together youth, student and educational travel professionals to meet, network and trade in a relaxed atmosphere, yet one focussed on results.
In 2016 120 organisations were in attendance and over 2,000 pre-scheduled appointments took place during the course of the day.
Need more info?
The focus of this event is buying and selling youth travel programmes, products, itineraries and services and you can expect to meet organisations from the UK and overseas, all with a focus on sending or receiving youth travellers to the UK.
An example of the sectors represented at past events include:
- youth and student tour operators and travel retailers
- school travel organisers
- youth accommodation providers (hostels, homestay, student accommodation)
- activity holiday and summer camp providers
- language schools, education providers and educational institutions
- official student and tourism bodies
- study abroad, work exchange, au pair and internship programme organisers
- destinations, tourist boards, RDAs, LGOs
- transport providers
- attractions, restaurants and venues
- plus many others
If you are seeking to build or renew business connections, launch or promote a new product, service, or initiative in the youth, student and educational industry you cannot afford to miss this event!
Attending delegates will have the opportunity to schedule up to 18 face to face appointments with buyers and sellers. Delegates have full control over their meeting schedule and all appointments are made by mutual consent. No time wasted meetings.
7 great reasons why you should attend:
- Increased Sales
- Excellent Networking
- Improved Quality & Benchmarking
- Promotion & Visibility for Your Brand
- A Full Day of Business Appointments That You Control
- Seminars, Surgeries, Market Intelligence & Industry Insights
- Partnership Development & Improved Business Relationships