Who Attends & Why?
The Youth Travel Workshop is attended by businesses in the UK and overseas who’s aim it is to develop products, programmes and itineraries for the youth, student and educational travel sector.
You’ll use our appointment system to create a bespoke meeting schedule with a range of businesses from the following segments:
- Accommodation (student, hostels, homestay)
- Language Schools, Summer Camps & Educational Institutions
- Tour Operators & Travel Retailers
- Attractions, Restaurants, Tickets & Tours
- Transport & Sightseeing
- Professional Services
Pre-scheduled appointments will ensure that you are able to prepare in advance for each meeting. You’ll have access to detailed buyer and supplier profiles and contact information to ensure that you can target effectively those businesses that fit your brief and send personalised meeting requests.
If you are keen to grow your connections in the UK youth, student and educational travel sector, this is an ideal opportunity to:
- Negotiate new business
- Introduce new products, programmes & itineraries
- Make new contacts
- Maintain existing partnerships
The Youth Travel Workshop aims to help businesses work towards recovery in our sector, to drive new leads and rebuild our industry.
View some of the business and brands that participated in our 2022 events here
What is the format of the events and what is included?
The Youth Travel Workshop will remain online in 2023, taking place over the following dates:
- Spring: 30-31 March click here for more information
- Autumn: 10-11 October click here for more information
How do I register to attend?
You can register online here